At ATEL, we know that keeping your skills up to date can be challenging. That’s why we’ve designed our MYOB classes to fit your needs. Whether you’re a small business owner, starting your career, or interested in learning a new skill, we have the right course for you.
Delivered in our Wodonga classroom, you’ll get practical experience with a qualified trainer. Small classes mean each person individualised training. We’re all about flexibility so there are courses on weekdays, evenings or weekends. If a classroom setting doesn’t work for you, we can also deliver them as a one-on-one training in our office or on-site.
You can choose from one day courses or complete all four MYOB courses.
This course is good for anyone who hasn’t had exposure to MYOB but have a basic understanding of bookkeeping concepts. It covers:
- Cash book
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable transactions
- Printing reports
- Introduction to the preparation of the Business Activity Statement
Covers how to enter a variety of transactions including:
- Complicated GST issues
- Emailing invoices and statements
- Using electronic payments and customising forms
- Designing reports
Has been developed for students who have some experience but might need to update their skills. This course covers:
- How to enter a variety of transactions including Job Management, Budgets and Categories, Importing and Exporting
- Using OfficeLink
- Time Billing and Timesheets
Covers the ins and outs of the payroll system and how it can help your business. You’ll learn:
- How to explore a data file that’s already been set up
- How to become familiar with the Payroll Command Centre
- How to process pays and print and reconcile payroll
- How to run a variety of reports