Registered Training Organisation (RTO)
Cohesive training solutions are fast becoming the currency of Australia's workforce and community strength. Hundreds of students eager to upskill and build a career enrol in Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) every year. Meanwhile hoards of Australian businesses look to worthy apprentices to bridge key skill gaps. ATEL captures the crucial cooperative synergies between RTOs, Australian Apprenticeship Centre program and AusNAC Australian Apprenticeships Centre Consortium.
A-class training options at ATEL
RTOs are considered Australian training providers of choice. RTOs deliver nationally recognised training and qualifications. They also carry government quality assurance for utmost confidence. ATEL has been a respected RTO for over 20 years. Our trainees and apprentices enjoy:
- Exceptional fully-equipped facilities in metropolitan Melbourne. ATEL's St Kilda campus offers new offices, training rooms and equipment
- Practical hands-on warehouse training in Spotswood for job-ready skills in warehousing, transport or logistics
- Comprehensive training regional facilities in Albury/Wodonga
- Other ATEL training sites in Wangaratta, Wagga Wagga and Sydney
- Dedicated on-the-job support and mentoring
Whether you are looking to launch your career with exceptional training or you're a business looking for apprenticeship talent, speak to ATEL today.