Give Your Career a Boost With a Nationally Recognised Business Qualification
The Best Course to Grow Your Career
Are you looking to get your foot in the door or want to give your career a boost? Either way, our BSB30115 Certificate III in Business is the course for you! Because we have years of experience in training local professionals, we understand what is required to give you the advantage. We have designed a course covering a diverse range of topics that includes the best up-to-date, professional skills to give you the edge you need.
Our expert trainers will spend time ensuring you get a wide range of practice in Administration, Business and Finance tasks. Prepare for a multitude of office roles by learning essential Microsoft Word, Excel and MYOB skills. You'll complete the course with strong industry knowledge, giving you the confidence of knowing you are well prepared for the next step of your career.
Complete Study Options
Over 16 weeks, you'll learn all about:
- General Administration
- Customer Service
- Records Maintenance
- Business Correspondence
- Data input and retrieval
- Workplace document creation
You'll gain great experience as you work through the following units (core and elective):
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
- BSBINM301 Organise workplace information
- BSBITU302 Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBFIA301 Maintain financial records
- BSBFIA303 Process accounts payable and receivable
- BSBFIA304 Maintain a general Ledger
Who Can Enrol
There are no formal entry requirements, however, candidates must have reasonable English, literacy and numeracy skills to be able to read and interpret workplace documentation. ATEL will support participation of training and assessment by providing reasonable adjustments to accommodate candidate’s needs. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Get in Touch Today
If this sounds like the course for you, simply fill out our handy contact form on this page to started or just call us on 1300 784 787. We'd be thrilled to discuss your individual training goals and options with you.